Monday 30 August 2010

50 Random Things About Me

1. I love the smell of fresh grass
2. Me and Frances are completely obsessed with a.r and we are celebrating his birthday
3. Me and Louise know all the words for Madagascar
4. The sound of a can opening is the best sound ever. And the sound of ice crackling
5. I bum doctor who
6. I can turn my eyelids inside out quite badly
7. I stick my tongue out when I type lol, sometimes
8. My favourite shop is new look
9. I have a half English half Japanese cousin
10. I have only had two KFC’s in my whole life
11. I never forget the horrible things that have happened/arguments/good memories. NEVER!
12. I have seen every single episode of friends
13. I used to watch SpongeBob every morning before school
14. I watch lots of murder stuff on TV... you know the sort
15. I go kickboxing
16. Me and Louise have meetings every Saturday when doctor who is on
17. I’ve been to Britain’s got talent, family fortunes and x factor live auditions
18. There is always a radio playing in my house
19. I’m the next person to get married in my family, scary
20. I’ve only been sick 3 times in my whole life
21. I like to exercise... as in I got running a lot
22. I don’t like Indian food
23. I over think things way too much and get quite jealous sometimes, but I always keep that to myself!
24. Music (well only certain songs) makes me want to explode
25. I got an A* in maths GCSE
26. I want to be a physiotherapist
27. I love airports
28. If I had lots of money I would be obsessed with shoes, unfortunately I can’t do that right now.
29. Once I start to clean or tidy something up, I can’t stop
30. I support west ham
31. I’m left handed, yeah boy!
32. I LIKE to iron
33. I don’t like getting up late as the day is already wasted.
34. I love love
35. I also know all the words to School of Rock
36. I just love Africa, want to go there!
37. My favourite animal is a penguin
38. My favourite TV shows are Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty
39. I have a scrap book full of memories
40. I could play Sims all day every day if I could
41. I have a thing for ice-cream, snickers and cream teas. Wow
42. I HATE LIQUISH ALLSORTS.... YUK!
43. Joy Fook and Nandos are the best restaurants
44. I’m quite a sensitive person.
45. I’ve never really done anything that I regret
46. Don’t talk to me unless you want to talk properly, I have no time for you otherwise
47. I bite my lip, a lot, even when it gets sore and bleeds sometimes, I can’t stop. Only lip balm can save me.
48. If I’m not doing anything I will play with my hair. That annoys me.
49. I hate the crowds and busyness of London
50. I’ll keep anything that’s worth any valuable to me or if it came from someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment